Saturday, June 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Emma Jo!


Emma Jo; my sweet little Spaz is 4!  Happy Birthday darling, I look forward to giving you belated birthday loving when you get back from vacation.  Your smile continues to melt my heart, and your bear hugs are pretty great too.  I'm so proud that you've finally learned the 'world peace' hand wave; that took many months of practice, but we can now certainly look forward to your tiara.

Emma Jo (Short-Stack, EJ, Spaz) has been enjoying her 1st vacation the last few weeks.  She had her 1st flight on SWA.  She did a vacation 'walk-by' of The Alamo (that was a shame ~ she missed out on all the history), and she's been to Sea World, which I hear was a big hit after the 7th log ride, and she's done a boat ride on the riverwalk, eaten at the world's best Mexican Restaurant with Casa Rio, has been able to swim daily at the RI; slept through Madigascar3 (not that she didn't like the movie ~ just that you don't mess with Spaz's sleep patterns ~ no matter the day).  She met her cousin Carter for the 1st time this week, and is headed to the beach at CC this weekend for beach doings before heading home.

When she gets home, her life will get back to normal; that is normal for her I mean.  Eating 12 meals a day, 14 snacks an hour, a 12 hour nightly sleep, followed by a 5 hour nap, and a few other 'rest' breaks, because she just does soooo much with her remaining 7 hours of awake time.  My my, you've heard me say it for years, but this little girl can sleep ~ too bad it is not an Olympic event, she'd 'nail that landing'.

Emma Jo is my little loner with Ava as her best friend, she's Momma's clingon, and she's a mini-me clone of her Daddy.  To use her Momma's word, wowzers, she's not only a Daddy's girl, but she looks just like him too.

I love you Spaz, and looking at this picture just makes me miss you more. 

See you soon, Happy 4th Birthday sweetheart. - Pappy


No comments:

Post a Comment