Friday, November 27, 2015

"They're called boobs Ed."

Disclaimer: This blog is rated PG13; definitely no riskier than that.  But, in light of what is happening to my account on Facebook, I just had to open the subject up for discussion!

One of my all-time favorite movies was Erin Brockovich.  And I cracked up laughing when Julia Roberts spoke the line "They're called boobs Ed."  If you don't remember, I think it was at about the same time in the movie that she insulted "Krispy Kreme" for having 2 asses, and not just one.  And that itself was another super funny line.

~

Something has happened to me on Facebook, and that is the nature of this post. Can anyone help, or explain?  I am overrun daily with friend requests from young women with well endowed boobs.

My LinkedIn network has almost 3,000 contacts, and all of the requests for network acceptance are from fully clothed guys and gals.  My Facebook network has over 2,000 "Friends." (Actually, I only have 3-5 friends, but as you probably know; FB calls everyone a friend).

What is very strange to me is that over the past month, I am getting all kinds of FB invites from young females, and many of them are selfies of their breasts (covered), but still exposed.  Why would their husbands allow this?  Aren't they at least a little embarrassed for their children to see these pictures of Mommy?

I get at least 10 of these invites a day to confirm or delete their friend request.  I don't know any of them.  Is this something new that FB is doing/allowing?  What gives?

It's like a group of grown up ladies lost on the side of a milk carton.   

I thought it was a blog-worthy subject, so I copied the photos of the last 7 (just from this morning) that want to be my friend, and as the cliche goes "I don't know them from Eve" . . .





















No comments:

Post a Comment