Tuesday, September 2, 2014

oMike


 
 
Without question or debate, each of my grandchildren melt my heart, steal my heart, and grab my attention in their own special way.
 
With Owen Michael (oMike or Don Juan de Kueny) his special touch with me is his love language, and his incessant activity level.  His love language appears to be the same as mine; as he enjoys touching, rubbing, hugging, and giving kisses.
 
As to his activity level, it can only be described as 'busy'.  He is a great little boy, but he is just 'busy'.  Apt words used to describe his Nini when she was his age, and still applicable today. 
 
This sweet little guy is always on the move.  Remember my blog about his 'walking' 2 years ago?  He is Mr. Hop, Skip, and a Jump.  He never walks anywhere.  Not much has changed in 3 more years, other than now he 'runs' to most places.
 
He is always moving, always talking, always touching, always exploring, always chatting it up with strangers, always happy, always smiling, always laughing, and always loud! (with an exclamation point).  He is a great boy.
 
His Nini has always been full of activity.  With her pictures from youth, you can tell from her poses that it was a challenge to snap the photo; she's just always angling to burst out of the starting blocks.
 
Same too with oMike.  Man this boy has lots of frenetic energy.
 
While at B&N this weekend watching him play with the trains, I had an acronym for him pop into my head, and to me it seems so apropos for his personality.
 
Oh wow! Exploding nuggets!   
 
My industriousness confounds hapless activity experts lately.
 
Keep up everyone! Never yield!
 
~
 
I love you Owen Michael Kueny (and for those of you reading, your key to the acronym), as each of the words start with the letter from his name.
 
- Pappy 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment