Wednesday, July 22, 2015

#38 with Pam! Wu Hu!


As I have proudly admitted 10,000 times in my life; I married over my head!

I love you Pamela Jean, my one and only true love, for 38 years now!  Or, 13,879 days!

I am a lucky guy!

During our time together, we have seen the worst of Carter, the best of Reagan and H W Bush, the true teflon dons in the Clinton's, then W, and the last 7 years of torture under Osama.

Traveled to 43 states and 6 foreign countries.  And well over a million miles together in our vehicles.

2 daughters, 2 sons in laws, 2 grandsons, 2 granddaughters, and 2 god sons.  What a herd!

Now in the process of building our 8th home to house our 3rd Vette (I think we will live there too).

Baptist to Non-Denominational; but still 100% Christian.
Thank you for helping me to create our heritage, our legacy.

You are my life.  I love you with all of my heart.

- Mike



No comments:

Post a Comment