Wednesday, August 12, 2015

School Starts

My grandkids start back to school this week.  The last 2.5 months have gone by too fast.  I did not get to spend as much time with them this summer as I usually do; and it makes me sad.  This summer was stolen due to the loss of my Mom, and due to our moving to temporary housing while we build our new home.

Looking through some old photo's to cheer me up, I came across several that I love, and decided to tie them into the school theme of "describe your child to me in 3 words".  Well...., I know too many words, and I know my grandkids very well, so I will use 7 words, since that is my favorite number.  Besides, I'm their Pappy, and I can use as many words as I want to describe them! :-)

Good luck in school this year; I love you all!


This is Owen Michael (o'Mike). He is now 6 (and 1 month). 
CONFIDENT.  LOUD.  NATURAL.  TALKATIVE.  LEADER.  CHARMER.  BUSY.


This is Ava Corinne (little Momma). She is now 9 (and 6 months).
CONFIDENT.  OBEDIENT.  HELPER.  POWERHOUSE.  CULINARY.  TENDER.  OUTGOING.
 

This is Will Parker (WP).  He is now 8 (and 9 months).
OBEDIENT.  FOLLOWER.  MATHEMATICAL.  FOCUSED.  QUIET.  ANALYTICAL.  MERCIFUL.
 

This is Jared Henry (J Rod). He is now 10 (and 10 months).
LEADER.  NEGOTIATOR.  REPORTER.  INTELLIGENT.  DRIVEN.  FOCUSED.  ORGANIZED.
   

This is Jack Arthur (Flap Jack).  He is now 7 (and 5 months).
ATHLETIC.  TALKATIVE.  OUTGOING.  TOUGH.  GAMEBOY.  SMILER.  GIVING.

This is Emma Jo (Spaz).  She is now 7 (and 2 months).
DEMURE.  DRAMATIC.  AFFECTIONATE.  LOVABLE.  SHY.  COLORFUL.  RESTLESS.


I love you all.
I am a blessed man to be your Pappy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment