Saturday, August 15, 2015

I Am A Blessed Man



If I needed proof (which I don't!) that I am a blessed man; this 26 second video is all the proof I need.

I love word pictures, and in the day before selfies and camera phones; whenever I would talk to either of my daughters on the phone, I would always ask them to describe to me what they were wearing, and how they had done their make up, and how they had fixed their hair.  It helped me to see them in my mind.

The tradition continues with my grand-girls.  The boys would say "I have on a t-shirt."  Or, "I have on my shorts".  Short, non-descript, and they could care less.  It was always a hard conversation that I could not get started with them.  But, I stopped asking my grand-sons completely after Romeo answered me one day "I'm sitting here naked playing with my peanut" (and you can guess what his peanut is).  That was a word picture I didn't need to see....

Anyway, both of my grand girls are into fashion, drama, clothes, style, and being total girly-girls, and they always do a great job of explaining their ensemble for the day.

Occasionally, they have Mom take a phone video and send it to me.  This is their answer to my request from yesterday. 

I love you girls!  I am indeed a blessed man!

No comments:

Post a Comment