Thursday, September 3, 2015

Natural Pose



Jackie and her family recently completed a trip to the great NW.  I asked her to send me a picture of the boys, and this is what I got.  I had been missing them terribly, and was hoping for big happy smiles picture like I get from my girls when they send me a picture every morning.

But nope, I can sure tell they enjoyed this picture . . . 100% completely normal.

o'Mike, doing his Casper imitation lives a great deal of his life under wraps as he does not like the sun glaring on his playstation while he is building a bunker in Minecraft.  Or perhaps he has found a way to hack into the internet and is gawking at swimsuit models; and doesn't want the parents to know . . .  Remember, this is the Romeo that at age 3 asked me the question "I like boobies, do you like boobies?"  And at age 4, was trying to 'hit on' the pretty teen Elf at Bass Pro by asking me "what's her name Pappy?" 

WP, on the other side of the minivan is looking pathetically bored, but is laser focused on his own playstation, and I'm not sure if he is on Minecraft too, or if he is solving math puzzles (like I would have probably been doing).

I love you boys ~ thanks for such an awesome picture!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment