Friday, May 6, 2016

McDonald's Breakfast


I enjoy McDonald's breakfast sandwiches 3-4 mornings a week.  Their hash brown though (they stole the idea from Arby's) is crap; and I have no idea why a mega-trillion dollar company would not have upgraded that poc by now.

Of course, these are their world famous French fries.  Just recently, I went in for breakfast really late at 10:35 in the morning.  They serve fries at 10:30.  Not at 10:29, as then you can only get the poc hash brown with your breakfast sandwich.

I read in the WSJ that McD sales are way up from adding all day breakfast.  Seems a simple fix to me that their sales would go up even more if they sold fries all day too, and got rid of their Arby's potato wedge.

This is the way breakfast should be; with french fries, and not that hash brown thing. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment