Tuesday, June 24, 2014

My Gang

 
Owen Michael (oMike, age 5).  He loves the outdoors, camping, fishing, and animals; especially dogs (e-gads!, he got that part of his DNA from someone other than me, as I do not like any of that).  He is loud, brash, funny, super smart, kind, tenderhearted, and with self-confidence off the charts (a few things that my 25% of the DNA strand did contribute to). :-)

 
Ava Corinne (Monster, age 8).  A mini-me knockout with her Mom's great looks, this full blooded Italian loves to cook, loves to watch Giadi, Bobby, Guy, and Rachel.  She is an exceptionally great girl (1st born, so that has a lot to do with it), kind, tender, loving, and obedient.  She loves to show off her style with colors, hair, and accessories.  Totally and completely a girl.  A great girl.

 
Emma Jo (Spaz, age 6).  She continues to be the best hugger and kisser of the lot, so genuine, so pure, so loyal.  She just this past year started to come out of her shell and talk, but she still only gets in 1 word per 1,000 to her older sister Ava.  Emma Jo is best friends with Owen, the two are inseparable, and are forging a life-long friendship.  Emma loves to 'rest'.  A lot.  She also loves to eat.  A lot.

 
This is the gang in one of our oversized chairs.  We have taken this picture now for 4 years in a row, with the kids all in the same location.  We have outgrown the chair.  Next year we will move to the sofa.  This is the only picture of Will Parker (WP, age 7).  The solo picture of me and WP was not blog worthy, but this one is.
 
WP is Mr. Mercy. He consumes sports like Ava consumes chocolate cake.  WP is soft spoken, gorgeous, and incredibly obedient (the other 1st born).  He loves to do just about anything with me, from checking on job sites, to bowling, to Bass Pro; he is so easy to please.  And man oh man does he ever love baseball and OU football, a great pair if I do say so myself.
 
My gang.
 
I am a blessed man.
 
Happy Father's Day to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment