Saturday, June 28, 2014

Father's Day Daughters


 
 
These are my daughters; the reason I am a Dad.  I loved my Father's Day with them, just like I love every day that they come over.
 
Angela (top photo) is the one with black hair, and most closely resembles the Fournier side of the family with appearance; though definitely has more of the Hajducek personality.
 
Jacqueline (lower photo) is the one that bears no resemblance to me, but is a mini-me clone of her Mom from 20 years ago. 
 
A spooky sense of Deja vu when Mom and daughter are together.  Jackie thus definitely resembles the Hajducek side, but has the Fournier personality.
 
They are 180 degrees opposite with personality and appearance.  Always have been, always will be.
 
They share a love for God, country, husbands, children, parents, family, and Jesus as their Lord and Savior; but that is about the only things that they have in common.
 
Not to sound cliché, but I love them more than life itself.  I am so proud of my daughters.
 
Thank you for making my Father's Day such a special day.  I love you!
 
I am a blessed man.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment