Monday, June 17, 2013

Romeo @ Bass Pro




 
A few weeks ago, my little man got to spend the afternoon with me, and we didn't actually accomplish much, but to Owen, the day was perfect.  He got to spend it at Bass Pro for many-many hours.  This little man loves Bass Pro.  Every boat, lure, gun, fish, and four wheeler; he wants to touch, see, taste, and experience.  He was such an awesome boy for me that day.  We spent an hour plus just on the Arctic Cats; and wow, does he ever have the sounds down.  Amazing, like he was breed with them.
 
And yes, he was chasing skirts.  As usual . . .
 
And yes, I was constantly asked how old he was, and yes, every one's jaws dropped when I told them he was only 3; just a tall, and extremely intelligent 3 year old.  As you would agree too if you ever engaged him in a conversation.  His language skills will astonish you.
 
I love you Owen Michael, and looking forward to our next trip to BP.  Can we skip the pretty little blond 18 year old girls though that look like your Mom; as I'm really getting weary of watching you hone your Romeo skills.  It makes me jealous that it comes so natural to you, as I was 17 before I would even look at a girl, much less talk to them . . .
 
Oh well; you're da man, da cave man that is . . .















No comments:

Post a Comment