Sunday, June 30, 2013

Ford Fetus



I had an appointment to take my new truck in Tuesday for minor warranty repairs, and to pick up a loaner truck like the last time.  I have an F250, and he is a beast, and the last loaner was a dually diesel, so I was quite comfortable with the switch (loved the dually actually).

However, they did not have a loaner truck available, so they sent me next door for a loaner car, which is an oxymoron, as this is not a car, it is the Ford Fetus, the smallest thing on 4 wheels.  Look at the picture and tell me if you don't agree.  For this picture, I even had the zoom setting at 10x normal size.

This car is so small there is no room for door locks.  So small that even Spaz would look big in it.  I had to perform surgery on my left leg so that I could fold it up while trying to extricate myself each time I opened the mail chute, which they call a door; but it would not fit a good size honey kissed ham. 

This parishilton sized purse for wolfie does not have a car charger connection; so my phone was off in this 2 piece chicken mcnugget container as I was screaming for help to get out.

What a joke.  I've not been a skinny guy for 35 years (since high school), but seeing me wedge the bulk of my 222 lbs., standing 6'2" with my cowboy boots on, and with my cowboy hat; it was quite the sight.

Well, at least the Ford Fetus was blue . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment