Monday, July 1, 2013

Casanova/Romeo

 
"Owen!  Owen!  I'm over here Owen!  Do you see me?  How are you doing?"  Sweet words yelled by Ryan, an absolutely darling (and very pretty) little 3 year old girl, that knows Owen from their tumbling class.  I was not able to get her picture, because just as soon as Owen had dissed her, she made her way back to her VERY pregnant Momma hoping for some positive strokes of affirmation.
 
Owen did not want Ryan's attention, not a chance, as he was making moves on her older sister Ashley shown above (who is 6), as she too was also giving Owen all kinds of attention.  The two of them were carrying on a conversation like they had been fast friends for years. 
 
This little boy's skills of persuasion will make you blush . . ., and makes the girls swoon . . ., amazing.  They stick to him like flypaper. 



"Hey Mister, can I play with your little boy?"  Why sure sweetheart, what is your name?  My name is Jacki, without the E.  Well, it is very nice to meet you Jacki, without the E, you are a pretty little girl, and your hair is awesome; how old are you?  I'm 6 but because my birthday is Sept. 29th, my Momma tells me that I am 6 going on 7.  Ok thanks, that is good to know; well, this is Owen, and he is 3, going on 30, and yes, he will be able to tell you all about the fish in this tank.  (editor's note: Jacki, without the E, was standing on a rock ledge taller than Owen's; they are actually the same height).

Owen my Owen, where forth are thou going today? 

No wonder Bass Pro is his favorite haunt in all the world; as no matter the day or time, he knows that chicks will be headed his way; and that they will be pretty little chicks too.  Yes, it is a cliché, but it truly does never cease to amaze me.

I love you oMike, see you again soon.  - Pappy

No comments:

Post a Comment