Saturday, June 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Emma Jo!


This is my precious little Spaz.  My almost 5 year old Emma Jo.  We celebrated with a party last night a little sooner than her actual birthday due to family summer vacation trips.  Oh how much I love how this little girl gives me hugs!  She absolutely wins my award every year for best hug.  She puts her whole body into it.  And while her sweet little kisses are great too, it is her hugs that tug at me the most.  I remember hugging her Momma (and Aunt Jackie too) just like this for 100's, 1000's of times.  It never gets old.  It is never a regret.  It is a special treat, a bond, a love, and a show of affection that I will cherish all my life.  And one day, in not too many distant decades, I will continue the tradition by hugging Emma's kids the same way! You can bet on it. 

 
She received so many cute girlie gifts last night, and I do mean girlie.  There is not an ounce of doubt about my future beauty queens play thing leanings when it comes to all things girl.  Barbies and purses owned her attention last night. 
 
I love you Emma Jo.  Happy 5th Birthday!  - Pappy
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment