Thursday, May 15, 2014

Her / She / F Cups

As I am prone to do 3x a week, I pulled into an outer lane parking space at QT (this one at 96th & Riverside) for my 10-minute lunch 'hour'.

Shockingly, I didn't notice 'her' as I walked in.

My first order of business was an iced tea, as I was parched.  As my cup was filling with ice, a young BBBB (bleach bottle blond Barbie) walked up next to me, and reached for her own cup.  (Emma Jo, my 6 year old granddaughter has arms that resemble #2 pencils.  So too did this young lady). 

She (age 21 to 25 max) was having severe difficulty lifting the cup due to the weight of 'the rock' that was on her left hand.  And after it was filled with ice, she had to use 2 hands to hold it due to the weight of the cup.  Poor thing.

She weighed 80 lbs, (a full 100 lbs. lighter than the average size Oklahoma woman), and wore clothes no larger than an adult size -2, but she had two floatation devices the size of F cups (think Sofia V).  She was so top heavy that it was hard for her to stand upright and walk straight in her 7" heals.  I feared for her safety, and thought she was going to fall over any second.  She probably had before.

I had to chuckle at the gaggle of Mexicans hovered around the microwaves heating their burrito's and charro beans.  I think I counted 12 tongues that hit the floor, and I almost stepped on a few of them as I walked to the counter.

After picking up my Ham sandwich, I paid the bill, and walked out.  As I was walking back to my truck, I saw 'her'.

She was just born not more than 6-9 months ago.  Shiny jet black color.  A rag top.  Oh my how sweet; though mine is going to be red, and a hard top.

She priced new at $84k, and I know this because I priced mine at $78k without a rag top; trying all sorts of configurations to get the price below $70k.  Yes, she was a new C7.  I was drooling all over myself.  I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

But, to make things worse for the Mexicans sitting under the shade tree, Barbie then slides into the seat of the C7 and drives off.

It was then that I realized that Barbie has to be a 'dancer' with sock drawers full of $1 bills, or is being very well taken care of by someone much older than her because of 'the rock' on her hand . . .

All I cared about was the car - - -



No comments:

Post a Comment