Thursday, October 22, 2015

Ava Corinne





She will be 10 in February. In so many ways though, she is so much older than that.

Ava Corinne is a mini-me clone of her gorgeous Mom, and "it freaks me out" to see the deja vu similarities more defined by the year.  Other than having her Daddy's eyes, this little girl is 100% Momma in the beauty of her appearance.

She, and her sister, and her Mom have 3 of the best smiles ever created.  And her long, thick black hair is killer.  She donated a 1' of it a few years ago to charity, and it has grown back even prettier than it was.  

She is so gifted athletically with grace, skill, and strength.  Goodness this girl is strong; she has more core strength than most boys her age.  She can do back handsprings, she can do one handed cart wheels; to me (the sap), the things this little girl can do is amazing.

Plus, she has personality.  In spades.  She is one of the sweetest, most giving, and obedient children that I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.  Her servant heart, her mercy, her tenderness are constantly on display.  She is so incredibly obedient, such a great girl.

She struggles with math, and she is prone to diva drama; but my oh my, she is such a wonderful daughter, and a perfect granddaughter. 

Besides, there are a lot of dramatic actress diva's in Hollywood that are worth millions and probably take care of their Pappy's later in life :-)

I love you Ava Corinne.  I just wanted to tell you today how much I love you, and how much you mean to me.

I am a blessed man to have you as part of my heritage!

No comments:

Post a Comment