Friday, October 23, 2015

Emma Jo






This little spitfire gives me the best lovin' of any little girl since her Aunt Jackie was about the same age.  And let me tell you "I'm lovin' every minute of it Jerry!"

Her love is unconditional.  No matter what she is doing, if I ask for a hug or kiss, you can guarantee that she will immediately stop what she is doing and come give me what I ask for.  And when she sees me, she is the only one that runs into my arms.  Actually, she runs, and then about 10' away she launches herself into my arms; knowing full well that I will reach out to catch her!  My heart beats faster with joy just thinking about it.

She will hug me for minutes on end, and she gives the best kisses too; so full of love.

This is my Spaz, with a few of her morning ready for school photo's.  I always look forward to my grand daughter photo's each school morning.  I love the assortment of bows, boots, colors, and coordination.  The smiles are always great; unless of course a diva moment has previously ensued, like the top photo.

Emma Jo accounts for 87.7% of the Franco food bill though; as she never stops eating. She out eats me, and I am probably 5x her weight.  If you were to look into her back pack, it is not full of books, it is full of food snacks.

I love you Emma Jo, you mean the world to me.

I am a blessed man!

No comments:

Post a Comment