Saturday, October 31, 2015

Rainbow



11And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth. 12And God said, This [is] the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that [is] with you, for perpetual generations: 13I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. 14And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: 15And I will remember my covenant, which [is] between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

~

I took these pictures at sunrise yesterday morning. It had not yet begun to rain where I was; but it immediately reminded me of God's promise from 7,000 years ago, and is still true today.

I am thankful for the promises of God.  I love seeing His promise in the sky like this.



No comments:

Post a Comment