Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Thursday's

What a strange topic.

I love Thursday's.  It is my favorite day of the week.  I know for most peeps it is Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and even Wednesday, since that is the traditional hump day for peeps that work 5 days a week, but for me, typically 6 days a week; Thursday is my hump day.

I enjoy walking to the end of the driveway (unless it is too cold, and then I drive) to pick up the paper; not that I enjoy local news, as for the most part I don't.  I do enjoy reading the Thursday business section, the special "picks" section of the sports page for weekend football games.  And, I enjoy reading the Spot for all kinds of weekend events that are happening ~ that I will never go to . . .

I enjoy the thought that the week is almost over, that last Thursday was just a wink away, and now, another reason I love Thursday's is my old-found love for bowling.  Thursday afternoons are my bowling days.

What is your favorite day of the week?  Well, I'm only 22 hours from my favorite day of the week starting for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment