Saturday, May 30, 2015

Duct Tape: Mike Fournier Tulsa




Mike Fournier Tulsa

Leave it to my Diva's to find designer duct tape at Lowe's.  And guess which kind of Pappy will actually buy it for them if they ask for it?  Duh. Yep, this one.

I take them to Lowe's with me to pick up some Gorilla glue, and I walk out with designer duct tape (and the glue).

My question is this: Why does Lowe's even sell designer duct tape?!  Surely there are not enough Pappy suckers out there that purchase this so frequently that it requires inventory refills.

And, on the same day . . . of course food was involved for my sweeties.  Emma Jo here is enjoying donut holes at QT, and earlier asking the cashier for more soy sauce at Panda.

The cashier episode was a major step forward for my little drum beat.  She is exceptionally shy, and usually would rather eat mud than ask a stranger for soy sauce.  But not this day, today she was empowered.  And she didn't just walk up, she lifted herself up onto the counter to make sure the cashier saw her!  Way to go Spaz!

I love you girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment