Monday, May 25, 2015

My Beauties! Mike Fournier Tulsa








Mike Fournier Tulsa

Angela, my youngest daughter, helped to produce two of the best looking daughters known to the world; the level of beauty not seen since she and her sister Jackie had been produced 34 & 36 years ago :-)

As you might remember, this is Ava Corinne (9), and Emma Jo (7)(next month), and this is a random compilation of some of my favorite morning pictures from this school year.

Angela is so faithful to send me (and Pam) a photo every morning of what the girls look like before they head out to school.  I look forward to the picture every day, and I do get sad in the summer, as the pictures stop.  A few times this year, the girls sent me video's of their morning clothes, and that was way cool too.

I love these girls with all my heart.  They are my dueling diva's, but man oh man are they precious.  And when Spaz locks lips with me, it sends me into orbit.  I melt at the ankles.  It does for me with Ava too, but let's just say that she is much more on the reserved side when it comes to doling out kisses (like her Mom, and like her Nini); whereas Emma Jo is over the top (like her Paps). :-)

I love you girls; hope you can stay the night again with me soon! I have a special dinner and breakfast planned just for you!

I am a blessed man.




No comments:

Post a Comment