Friday, May 29, 2015

Lacrosse: Mike Fournier Tulsa



Mike Fournier Tulsa

This was my 1st time to see/watch/attend a Lacrosse game.  It so happened that Jared Henry was the goalie, and I had heard his team was great, and was fun to watch; so I went with Nini.

I must say, it was very enjoyable.  Lacrosse is also known as field hockey, and it is played almost the identical same way.  I love watching hockey in person, so fast, so furious.  Lacrosse is the same too; this game went fast, and tho the players were only 10, they were already quite good at the nuances of the game.

Jared only allowed 1 goal, and his team won 8-1, and I look forward to watching them (Jack & Jared) play more Lacrosse.  It was infinitely more fun to watch than soccer.

Way to go Jared Henry!

No comments:

Post a Comment