Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Perfect Smiles: Mike Fournier Tulsa



Mike Fournier Tulsa

The original 4 of our family; sans grandchildren, and before in-laws and out-laws (yes, we have one set of each).

Top, from left: Angela Corinne (34), Pappy (57), Nini (25)*, and Jacqueline Renee (36). 

*Nini takes a daily anti-aging serum that takes years off of her age at each birthday! 

Lots of money was spent by my parents for my perfect smile.  Lots of money from my wallet paid for Jackie and Angela's perfect smiles.  And Pam was blessed to have a perfect smile without the need for expensive dental work.

Other than the perfect smiles, you might not know that my daughter's came from the same set of parents, but I promise they did.  They are my night and day.  They are as different in looks as they are in personality, and yet I easily find my 50% contribution to their DNA soup in each one of them.  God's sense of humor is in play.

I love you girls!

I am a blessed man.

No comments:

Post a Comment