Friday, June 5, 2015

My Boys




One thing that is sure to happen every single time that the grandkids are together with Pappy is food.  I will buy them anything they want to eat, anytime they ask for it.  I don't care if it is just an hour from supper, or if we just finished lunch. I don't care if it is 'good' for them, or 'bad' for them; if they are with me, they can eat what they want, and whenever they want it.

That's just what I do. I love those food memories.  I hope they do too.

These photo's are not actually linked on the same day with me.  Owen in the top one finally collapsed asleep in my truck.  I had him solo that day, and we went from job site to job site, and in and out of many stores running errands in between.  He was a great boy.  We had a good time.

The middle one was a stopover at Taco Bueno.  And the bottom one is snack time of hotdogs and cookies at QT.  Both of these trips the boys were with me together.

Time with my grandkids.  There is nothing better.  Walk on the moon?  Yeah, that would take 2nd place.

I love you boys!  I am looking forward to summer with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment