Friday, June 19, 2015

Xaiden: A Very Special 6.5 Year Old Entrepeneur "A MUST READ"

Last week, I had the distinct pleasure of meeting Xaiden Ray Shultz.

I don't have much hope for the future of America as I once knew it, but with more children like Xaiden being bred and born, and raised right; maybe there is hope for a sliver of freedom to be left 50 years from now when they and my grandchildren are my age.

Ava Corinne might be the next Joyce Meyer or Giadi De Laurentiis, or both!

Will Parker might be the next Frank L. Wright.

Jared Henry might be the next great Clarence Thomas.

Jack Arthur might be the next George Brett or Cal Ripken.

Emma Jo might be the next Miss America.

Owen Michael WILL BE the next Daniel Boone or Davy Crockett or Grizzly Adams or Lewis Meriwether.

~

While I was on an appointment for Sonrise Construction, I was meeting with Xaiden's Mom, and there was a need for a measuring assistant, and Xaiden was soon drafted to help.  He met the task with focus, seriousness, and a sincere willingness.

I hadn't known this young boy for even 15 minutes and I knew already that I loved him and that he was special.  Just the way he could talk to an adult was better than how most adults can talk to adults.  He is bright, articulate, driven, polite, handsome, and loves his Mom!  He's got it all going in the right way thus far!

Towards the end of our meeting, somehow the subject of discussion turned to Xaiden's own website, and his own custom made jewelry and art work.  The top picture is a bracelet that Xaiden had made and gave to me when I left.  The next photo is of course his darling picture.  This boy is handsome!

I strongly encourage you to click on the link and visit his website.  It is impressive.  I went through every page of his website (it is 100% authentic), and special ordered an artist print.  It is for his version and interpretation of "The Avengers" (my favorite group of superhero's), and I believe it will be ready for hanging by mid July.  He is going to sign and date my copy.  I would love to be able to keep track of this future young man, and see what he does in life!  I believe that he has a special calling that will one day be revealed.
 
I also found out that Xaiden's Dad is a partner with a good friend of mine's accounting firm Hogan Taylor, operated by lead partner Randy Nail of Tulsa.  That was quite the coincidence!

Nice to meet you Xaiden!  From now on, you may call me Pappy.

P.S.  (We need to talk about remuneration for referrals) :-).

http://xaidenswebsite.weebly.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

 Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment